Most people have heard the saying that safety needs to come first. This is incredibly important when someone sets foot in a motor vehicle. Even with the best of intentions, an accident can happen at any time. When injuries occur, is critical for everyone to have a dedicated healthcare provider to assist with the recovery process. At Stoetzel’s Planet Chiropractic, we have provided residents of Lemont, IL, with natural and effective auto accident injury treatment for many years. read on to learn more about auto injuires and how our chiropractor can help you recover from them.
Symptoms of Auto Accident Injuries
When someone has been involved in a motor vehicle collision, there are a variety of symptoms that might arise. Some of the most common ones include:
- Pain and discomfort often show up at the injury site immediately; however, symptoms might not show up for a few days
- The next morning, people often feel sore and stiff. They might also have trouble moving their joints and muscles.
- Sometimes, individuals also notice swelling at the site of the injury.
- Cuts, bruises, scrapes, and lacerations are common
- In severe cases, some people might not be able to move a certain part of their body at all.
These injuries can be startling and demand the immediate attention of a trained chiropractor.
The Treatment of Auto Injuries
When someone arrives at our office, we are going to come up with a thorough treatment plan. This starts with learning as much as we can about the accident. We want to know exactly what happened. Then, we are going to discuss the timing and severity of the symptoms. After this, we will conduct a thorough physical exam. We want to know exactly where the injuries are located and get a baseline for how well that body part is functioning. After this, we will discuss all the treatment options we have at our disposal. Rely on us to get to the root cause of your injuries.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor for Whiplash Treatment in Lemont, IL
Call Stoetzel’s Planet Chiropractic today at (630) 257-8700 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.